About Me

My Photo
I am a Primary school teacher teaching Year Five and Six (5th & 6th Grades). I have a wonderful husband and 2 gorgeous children in their teens. I love card making and have a bit of a crafting/stamping obsession! Just ask my DH!

Followers

Thursday 6 February 2014

February Challenge at Anyone for Anya

Oops...sorry folks I am a bit behind this week!

 The challenge for FEBRUARY at Anyone for Anya Challenges is to make an odd-shaped card.
I got a little bit excited and made three shaped cards using a spellbinders die.

The first uses Cheeky Geeky.

The second uses Cheeky Fairy.

And the last uses Pretty Head Rachel.
Click on them for a closer look.

Remember folks,
 Anyone for Anya Card Challenges has now gone monthly and you can use ANY stamped images to participate.

There are heaps of awesome prizes this month, so tell your friends!
$15AUD from Flourish with a Bling
7 digital stamps from Bugaboo Stamps
3 digital stamps from Tiffany Doodles
Plus a prize from:

Hope you can join us this  month! 
A whole month to enter means you can enter more than once so get crafting.

 Don't forget to pop over to the DT girls' blogs to check out their wonderful creations!

Thanks for looking... have a great day!
~ Susan ♥

1 comments:

Blankina said...

Great cards!!
Hope to join too..
Hugs Blankina