About Me

My Photo
I am a Primary school teacher teaching Year Five and Six (5th & 6th Grades). I have a wonderful husband and 2 gorgeous children in their teens. I love card making and have a bit of a crafting/stamping obsession! Just ask my DH!

Followers

Thursday 1 January 2015

My Final Cards of 2014 #3 Engagements, Weddings and Babies

This is the last post with 2014 cards I promise!!
 
These cards were all made within the last month. The baby cards were made on Tuesday with my BFF Sam. I started out making two for my sister to give for twin babies (the named ones) and then I just kept going. Love the MFT baby dies and stamps! So cute! Lets hope I have some more opportunities to create new baby cards in 2015!
 

 
Here come the baby cards. What do you think of my photography skills? LOL. I took these outside on my verandah table.
 

 

 
 
 
 
 
Thanks for looking... have a great day!
~ Susan ♥

0 comments: