About Me

My Photo
I am a Primary school teacher teaching Year Five and Six (5th & 6th Grades). I have a wonderful husband and 2 gorgeous children in their teens. I love card making and have a bit of a crafting/stamping obsession! Just ask my DH!

Followers

Friday 10 April 2015

Anya Blooms

I started making this card for The Greeting Farm's Farm Fresh Friday challenge  APRIL SHOWERS until a friend asked for a 21st birthday card so I decided to combine my efforts.
 
The challenge was to use clouds or rain in the design. I used the Hello Summer paper by Echo Park and popped the sentiment onto a die cut cloud from My Favorite Things (Cloud Trio dienamics).
 
I have used the Anya Blooms set and coloured her using watercolour pencils (Derwent Watercolour and Inktense).
 

 
 
TGF Badge
 
Thanks for looking... have a great day!
~ Susan ♥
 

0 comments: